[Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help

Subject: [Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help
From: jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com (Jack Wheeler)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 21:30:33 +0000 (UTC)
References: <007301d3e0df$0f519510$2df4bf30$@comcast.net> <54F1DAC5-4973-4B59-BE65-5429307EF28D@gmail.com> <004701d3e141$c94bd3b0$5be37b10$@comcast.net> <14957666.34523972.1525186055122.JavaMail.zimbra@embarqmail.com> <C198A28C-C53F-4BEB-8B7A-1F1C425C2E8D@gmail.com> <1578549516.3226855.1525272001739@mail.yahoo.com> <742645101.5219.1525273969200@connect.xfinity.com> <A50F11BA8510420091B9DCF1E56E4E4A@VlackTK121647>
I always used brown Permatex (old school), but hey, if it works, why change it?

Jack

    On Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 1:30:58 PM EDT, Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv at