[TR] to loom or not to loom...

Subject: [TR] to loom or not to loom...
From: yellowtr3 at yahoo.com (Frank Fisher)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 16:09:14 +0000 (UTC)
 buy a new one.old wire is the source of constant exploration of faults and
source of devastating fire.i recommend british wire as they can add additional
wires in your loom for things like the cigar lighter and electric radiator fan.
frank

    On Monday, August 20, 2018, 6:52:42 AM PDT, David Templeton <davidt at