[TR] to loom or not to loom...

Subject: [TR] to loom or not to loom...
From: yellowtr3 at yahoo.com (Frank Fisher)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 00:10:33 +0000 (UTC)
 thanks dave
    On Monday, August 20, 2018, 1:15:06 PM PDT, Dave Connitt <dconnitt at
fuse.net> wrote:

Hi Frank,

I installed an Advanced Autowire harness in my ?67 TR4A about 5 years ago as
part of a frame off restoration. It is by far, one of the best decisions I made
in selecting uprated parts. The wire quality is far superior to a standard
harness and the supplied bullet connectors are machined brass vs. the stamped
tin plated stock connectors. The biggest decision I had to make was were to
install the ?POWER BLOCK? and I ended up installing it in the upper portion of
the passenger side footwell.

I had invested in a good bullet crimp tool, wire stripper and one of those
little special pliers to force the bullet connectors into the connectors. ?

If you go to my website and navigate to the Electrical page, you will be able
to see how I installed it.

If you have a basic understanding of electrical schematics, you should have no
problems.

Dave Connitt

?67 TR4A IRS

http://DavesTR4A.com