Re: [TR] TR3A Choke Question

To: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Choke Question
From: James Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 12:09:08 -0500
Cc: triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks Tom.   If Jere says thatâ??s the way to go, so shall it be written.  I
do like the idea of holding the accelerator pedal down when pulling the choke.
Will try that.  My cable may need to be replaced as there are no clicks
anymore.  Now I just need to get back to the garage and try these things.
Jim Henningsen

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net