Re: [TR] TR3A Choke Question

To: James Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Choke Question
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:58:40 -0500
Cc: triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
RE: Dashpot oil

I have run all sorts of stuff in the dashpots, about the only thing that didn't
work was a failed attempt as a teen to make racing carbs with WD40.

But I have used 20w, 30w, 10w40, ATF, and the cars have all run fine, any
difference in performance pretty slight.

So back to the original post, if you have fluid in their and its in the fairly
broad ballpark of functional viscosity that is probably not your issue.

Greg Lemon
TR250

** triumphs@autox.team.net **