Re: [TR] Electrical Gremlin

To: "'TERRY SMITH'" <terryrs@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Electrical Gremlin
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 19:41:40 -0700
Hi Terry,
Try a very easy test, open the fuel filler cap and try again. If that
doesn't tell you something, disconnect the fuel line at the carbs and see if
you get a good strong flow from the fuel pump. I once had a tank that was
some clogged at the outlet only a small amount of gas could get by, not
enough to keep the car running.
Just some thoughts,
Bob