Re: [TR] Electrical Gremlin

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Electrical Gremlin
From: TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 10:56:35 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks, Randall.  You are, of course, right on about doing tests.  Trouble is,
this has been an intermittent problem that can test fine at one moment or
another and I never know which state it's in at the moment!

Good news (:-p) is, now it starts and stalls right away.  After a moment, it
starts again.  Sounds like fuel starvation so checked fuel lines and for any
obstruction in the tank (none there).  On the other hand, intermittently, when
I turn the ignition switch on, I get nothing.  Other times, I get power but the
starter just makes a clunk sound.  Other times, it fires right up.  Sounds like
an electrical problem.

Gadfrey!!!!!

** triumphs@autox.team.net **