Re: CSRG Rule Changes

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CSRG Rule Changes
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 15:38:11 -0500
Simon Favre writes:

> > There is only one problem I see.  There is no place for the later FF, SV
> > and FA.  From 1972 to 1980(perhaps) there are Formula cars that belong
> > to the era of early aerodynamic and slick tire.

Back up yet another year- a friend has almosted finished his very original
March 71B. It's from 1971, with a 1600 TC, and the original wings. Does this
mark the end of one era, or the beggining of another? It's peers are other
1600's without wings, and it would probably run closer to that group than the
72 and up cars, many of which are much faster, with 2 litre engines.

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"