Re: CSRG Rule Changes

To: Sandi4JH@aol.com
Subject: Re: CSRG Rule Changes
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@FORBIN.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 20:15:55 -0600
Funny you should mention the Jensen-Healey race successes. There is a
rental garage in Iowa City, Iowa in which resides one of the original
factory cars. It was driven off the trailer and into the rental garage
by its owner right after its last appearance at the runoffs in whatever
year that was and has not moved since. It still has the dirt from the
last race on it. No, the owner won't sell it. He's waiting for the
Monterrey Historics to feature Huffaker cars, and then he will restore
and show it.......no, please don't ask me more about it ...... but I
just couldn't resist....