Re: CSRG Rule Changes

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CSRG Rule Changes
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 12:55:31 -0600 (CST)
>I see your point, but in fact CSRG has NEVER had a place for these cars,
>so there is no substantial change there.

It could also have been said in 1970 that CSRG or whoever it was then NEVER
had a place for 1972 cars.  So when does my 1979 Super Vee get added?

BTW does anyone know the year, that it was decided that 1972 was the cut off
year.

         JIM I.

"Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas."

                                                         Gen. Emiliano Zapata
                                                           1879-1919