Re: CSRG Rule Changes

To: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: CSRG Rule Changes
From: Sandi4JH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 16:02:04 -0500

<< It could also have been said in 1970 that CSRG or whoever it was then
NEVER
 had a place for 1972 cars.  So when does my 1979 Super Vee get added?

 BTW does anyone know the year, that it was decided that 1972 was the cut off
 year.

          JIM I. >>

And for that matter, when does my '74 Jensen-Healey get added? That's a real
"low production" car with a tremendously successful factory race history.
CSRG told me I would NEVER be able to race it.
Sandi