FREE SPRITE MK2

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, austin-healey@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: FREE SPRITE MK2
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 21:31:55 -0500 (EST)
FREE! Located in Novato (30 minutes north of San Francisco on Hwy 101)
Save a MK2 Sprite from the crusher! (948, quarter eliptical, no rollup
windows, steel  bugeye style dash), is sitting in field where it has been
many years, Flintstone floorboards(seethru),I have not seen the car but the
owner needs it  gone (removed) at latest next weekend, owner says drivetrain
  is complete, he  doesn't  know if just the floorboards are gone or if whole
body is rustridden from sitting out so long but it will be scrapped if you
dont save it .

 If you are willing to tow it away before next weekend for the parts send me
 e-mail direct and I will put you in touch with the owner, he says  he can
provide title
                                  chuck canepa        Ccanepa50@aol.com