Re: FREE DRIVING SUIT

To: Alfred Kobacker <alfred@ajkco.com>
Subject: Re: FREE DRIVING SUIT
From: Mark Donaldson <ardmore@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 19:23:11 -0800
Alfred Kobacker wrote:

> All this kidneying around's keeping me from getting any work done.  I
> thought it was over, but you have the gall to bladder on and add yet
> another appendix to the corpuscle.  I can't trachea much more!

Snip, snip.

  So let’s give this up before someone gets herniated.  You can have
> the driving suit!  I mean this from lobotomy heart.
>
> -Alfred

Lobotomy, lobotomy....?

Who was it (a hero of the track, perhaps?) who said:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me,
than a frontal lobotomy?

Mark Donaldson
(in the Southern hemisphere....
and therefore presently unaffected by the shortening
days and lack of "hands-on" racing)

PUNS RULE