Re: free driving suit

To: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Subject: Re: free driving suit
From: hayes@mediaone.net
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 18:53:12 -0500
DWhitesdJr@aol.com wrote:

> I not a pilot for a "major" international airline.  We too had a problem in
> Brazil.  Our crew member was attacked and woke up with a crudely sutured
> wound.  You guessed it, unscheduled brain removal.  Glad to report he his
> still flying, though not alive.

One thing which has puzzled me, but I hope to find time to track down
the source, was a USA Today front page snippet of trivia - the most
dangerous job in America is commercial fisherman. The SECOND is airline
pilot! Now that seems a bit out of synch with the safety claims for
flying.
"Brain Fade" is a problem in racing, but I guess it requires having a
brain.... Right Toto?
--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm