Re: Bugeye's & their tires

To: mactds@idirect.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye's & their tires
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:43:34 PST
Are you sure that was the hard compound Dunlop? I think the designation
is 204 (L section).  The Hoosier Vintage TD is widely regarded as a
sticky tire. Is that what you were running?  Are we comparing soft or
regular compound Dunlops vs. hard compound Hoosiers?  The original
posting was for the opposite case.  I liked the Goodyears better on my
car, but Steve Earle mandated the Dunlop L204.