Re: Tires

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 18:49:02 -0800
JWoesvra@aol.com wrote:

> PS: I hope I'm not becoming a pest on this net; it just seems to me that  lot
> of you aren't getting acurate information.

I, for one and thrilled to see you participaing in these discussions
Jack.  There are a lot more folks out here reading and not talking than
you realize.  I hassled three of them at our SCCA race this weekend for
not jumping in but to no avail.  But they read and follow the
discussion.

I'm sorry I never heard from the SVRA head office after I e-mailed them
a well thought out letter.  I had expected to get at least a "thanks but
we didnt ask your opinion" in return.  Seems to me that if the
organization wants to attract all their potential customers they need to
get a presence in cyberspace.

mike jackson