Re: Tires

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tires
From: alfred@ajkco.com
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 06:53:54 -0500
As I suggested once before, another way is to organize yourselves... Then
wherever you go to race, you'll be racing with your rules.  You'll also
find out, in the process, how many of you there are of like mind.  But even
if there's fewer than you think, 100 voices speaking as one can be a whole
lot more influential than 1,000, each speaking alone, most not speaking at
all.

-Alfred