Re: Data Logging

To: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Data Logging
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:01:59 +0100
It was Mike Costin's brother, Frank Costin.  Frank not only had tufts but also
manometers to measure pressure.  He calculated body profiles in the same way
that computer simulations work today, but all by hand.  Frank did the body for
the Vanwall F1 and Lotus 8, 9, and 10. He also did the plywood chassis for the
Marcos.

David