Re: Sports Racer rules

To: brian@uunet.ca, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Sports Racer rules
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:46:05 EDT
You can get a copy of the 1965 and 1967 SCCA regs by calling the SCCA Club
Racing Division (last number I have is 303-694-7222) and ask for the Historic
GCR (General Competition Rules). This is a compilation of the 1965/1967/1972
regs. Don't know what it costs now. The class would have been E-Modified
(1600cc to 2000cc) in 1965. Regs are spelled out in detail, including all
dimensions. Good luck on your Merlyn!
Harold Pace
Mallock U2