Re: Sports Racer rules

To: brian@uunet.ca
Subject: Re: Sports Racer rules
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 18:00:48 EDT

<< I have a 1964/65 Merlyn Mk6A sports racer, and I'm wondering what rules or
 series it would have run under in it's period.  It has an 1865cc engine, so
 it would likely have fallen into a 2 litre class based on engine size.

 Any ideas?  I'm interested in finding out about both FIA/European rules, and
 the equivalent SCCA rules for the period.  I'm curious about things like
 wheel and tire size restrictions, weights, etc., and also about little known
 t >>
VARA has a website with their rules others wouldn't be that different.
Regards;  Michael*