Re: Building cars to the FIA specification

To: graeme@pixelfusion.com, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Building cars to the FIA specification
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:52:20 EDT
Good luck on finding out anything from the FIA. In my experience, they don't
have an email address, don't post a phone number and ACCUS doesn't answer
letters, either. Pretty much what you would expect from the gang that runs
Formula One. I have had much better luck with contacting the RAC, who have
sent me copies of period 'Clubman and modsport regs. Don't remember the URL,
but look up RAC and poke around their website. Nice folks.
Harold Pace
Mallock U2