Re: crack-up at the historics

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: crack-up at the historics
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:59:16 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/99 2:26:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tmccis@revealed.net writes:
When Vintage racing was just starting out, we were concerned with this kind
of thing. It has devolved into just another class of racing with its smashes
and crashes. With Phill Hill being the potential culpret, it may be looked at
again-- its kinda hard to blame it on just an incompitent driver! If it had
been a TR-3 and a MGA they would have just been scraped to the side and
banned from future events.
Michael Rogers