Re: crack-up at the historics

To: "Susan and John Roper" <vscjohn@huntnet.net>,
Subject: Re: crack-up at the historics
From: "Tom & Diane Kubler [Kubler's Kraftwerks]" <kubler_td@gowebway.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:11:02 -0700
My love and appreciation for the old machinery leaves me feeling as if I
witness a
wholesale withering and destruction of a friend when such things happen.  In
my final year in college and my third in club racing, something I was told
put things into perspective with regard to my own car to help distance me in
the event I shot into the 'bog' inside the outer course of Texas World
Speedway, "If you can't afford to write the car off in such an event, you
can't afford to race".  While it sobered me some, It didn't take on an acute
reality until 5 years later... as my low-mileage, cherry chassis '66 GT350
shot, a little askew and spiritedly, into the bog... OH SHIT! OH SHIT!  OH
DAMN!! ...

Tom 'pucker factor' Kubler