Re: GT6 suspension mods

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: GT6 suspension mods
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:34:10 -0500
Jack,  Good senseable response and I have to agree with your basic ideas
and goals.

I think one of the problems with Vintage is that each group has a
different set of goals in the area of preparation.

When I was deciding what to run last fall I looked at several groups and
decided that I wanted to run all the tracks of my youth at least once in
the next several years.

That would have involved 3 different sanctioning bodies with prep rules
that I felt would have given me some problems.

Instead I decided to go back to SCCA and run a Sports 2000, since the
rules are the same nation wide.  SCCA has a lot of problems, but in the
area of car prep it is pretty standard and clear.

Hope to run with SVRA at some point.  I have a Sprint Special preped to
your rules in the Museum in Auburn right now.  Will likely pull it out
this fall and freshen it up and hit a few Vintage events.

Larry Dent