Re: Vintage Eligibility

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vintage Eligibility
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:10:51 -0400
Another load of Common Sense - what is this list coming to?
Thanks, Doug
Another example of "progress" or of "passing years" - Ferrari 333SPs are
occasionally turning up at vintage/historic - these were "state of the art" less
than a decade ago but are now outdated. No doubt some will say, effectively,
"store them for another decade or so while we decide if/when/where to accept
them" - I say - lets embrace them - they are "thoroughbreds" - just need to find
the appropriate venues/groups/classes. The more we encourage this sort of
acceptance the more worthwhile race cars will continue to be available for
future
generations.
Derek