Re: Vintage Eligibility

To: derek.lola@sympatico.ca, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Eligibility
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:04:20 EDT
In a message dated 08/07/2000 2:23:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
derek.lola@sympatico.ca writes:

<< Probably the best two paragraphs ever written on the subject. >>

I doubt it, but thanks, Derek.

I never could understand why my ideas don't meet universal acclaim!

BTW, I got a nice laugh out of the woolly Wolseley comments last week. Did
Wolseley really start out making animal husbandry equipment?

Now there's another suspicious word, husbandry. How does that relate to sheep
propagation and care?

jw

PS, we haven't heard much from OZ or NZ lately, have we?