Monterey Historics

To: JXLmail@aol.com
Subject: Monterey Historics
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:02:25 EDT
Jim,
Have a great time - that is a fantastic show!
I was going this year but at the last minute I had to cancel.
Let me know if you get any good photos of Brock Yates' "Eliminator" Tihsepa
(read backwards) Mark II. I could be interested in purchasing some.
This is the ex Duffy Livingston 27 Model T Ford with a "warmed" Chevy small
block, built and raced in Calif. in the 1950s.
We just installed a new engine this past week
I drove it on some back streets yesterday, and it is a beast. It goes well in
a straight line, but is a little tough to get slowed and around a corner.
Check out the front brake cooling scoops - each is half of a WW II Japanese
army helmet!
Sam Turner