RE: IN RE: Mechanical Failures

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: IN RE: Mechanical Failures
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:25:48 -0500
funny you should bring that up!  I have a friend in my area who still has
his TR-3 racecar that he last raced with a Judson(until 68). as well as a
tr-4 racer with a judson.  I would be interested to hear why you think
no-one would race one that way.  I have always assumed a fair power
increase, would it be avoided because of a class change?