Looking for a book/book shop

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a book/book shop
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:13:33 -0500
Sciolto2@aol.com is looking for a book store in London.

I don't remember if any of the shops I visited had old books, but, you may
want to try them.  There was a shop that specialized in auto art on one of
the east/west streets, and a shop that carried a large variety of scale
models on a north/south street somewhere in the area between Haymarket &
Drury Lane, & Strand & Shaftsbury.  I believe the art shop advertises in one
of the British car mags.  If they don't carry books, they may be able to
direct you to someone there who does.

If you ever get to Toronto, Canada, there is a fantastic auto book store up
there.  I don't remember the name, but can find it if you are interested.
Owner is an Alfa guy.  Has many out of print books in stock.  I spent a few
hours there one day finding treasures.  I seem to remember it is near the
Science Museum.

Happy hunting!

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB, et al