Re: Looking for a book/book shop

To: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>,
Subject: Re: Looking for a book/book shop
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:59:06 -0500
St. Martin's is probably the model shop you are thinking of. Directions to
the shop (95 St Martins Lane , London WC2) are on their web page -
http://www.stmartinsmodelcars.co.uk/mainframe.htm

I have been to the book store (but can't remember the name) which I believe
is right around the corner on one of the pedestrian walks between St.
Martin's Lane and Charing Cross Road - maybe Cecil Ct. or St. Martin's Ct.

Best Regards & Have Fun,
Nick England
http://www.3rdtech.com/nick/racing.html