Re: Operating budget

To: ckchapel@fast.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Operating budget
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:01:22 EST
OK,

I'm not one for keeping quiet on controversial issues, so here's my 2 cents
worth.....

And, maybe I can bring 2 threads together here....think about the Earnhardt
situation...most of us are not getting any younger (except maybe Don
Queen??)....cherish each moment as if its your last....drive like this is
your "last" season (who knows...it just might be).....whether its medical,
financial, or whatever reason that spurs you into retirement....you won't be
"wishing" you had ran that "last" race at Riverside, Lime Rock, Road Atlanta,
or wherever???

Life is too short to be worried about whatever...as Nike say..."Just do
it"....that's my advice today!!

Myles