Re: Engine limits?

To: Mike Cobine <mcobine@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine limits?
From: Phil Babcock <PHILLIPBABCOCK@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:38:45 -0400
Mike
As previously expressed not much need to rev past max HP & max Torque.
But you
don't need an engine dyno you can use a Chassis Dyno. Go to
http://www.dynojet.com click on automotive section then search for one
in your
area.  We are in Ft Myers, FL so probably too far away.

Best Regards
Phil 72 Elan type 45/26R Vintage Racer (car & Driver)

--
Phil Babcock
The Dyno Shop, Inc.