Re: Monterey Historics

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com, awaite@smtp-2.mdc.net,
Subject: Re: Monterey Historics
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:45:23 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/2001 2:25:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

<< Hey, I heard the featured marque was Lotus Cortina...

 (Just kiddin' Myles)

Everybody likes toyin' with me!!....you had me all excited there for a
nanosecond!

Maybe, since the Historics are such a commercial venture now, they'll hold an
auction on eBay to see who ponies up enough bucks to win the recognition??

Rumor has it that its Chevrolet and/or Corvette (50th Anniversary of
Corvette)???

Who or what marque hasn't been honored to date (or recently) that has the
money to spend??

Everyone expects Ferrari again in 2004 ('84, '94, '04?)  The national club is
already planning on it, as the National Meet is here in Northern CA then.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128

///