Meet the candidate at Thunderhill this weekend.

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Meet the candidate at Thunderhill this weekend.
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:08:52 EST
Again apologies to the Right Coast listers....

For any CSRG members....

FYI, I appreciate the great response I've gotten from many of you on the
list.  FYI, I will be attending the upcoming CSRG Thunderhill event this
weekend and will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and listen to
your concerns about the club.  I drive white/green Lotus Cortina #128, so
just come by my pit and introduce yourselves.  Again, I would appreciate your
support and vote.  No baby kissing, though, please.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128