Helmet/ glasses etc...

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Helmet/ glasses etc...
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:37:18 EST
I have a bell something...New full face hat....What I do is put my helmet on
while wearing my sunglasses.....It has always worked for me.....I get the
helmet started on and then reach in through the eye opening and steady the
glasses at the bridge as I pull the helmet the rest of the way on...Then I
can slide a finger up on the side to each ear piece for final
adjustments.....Often people will coment.."you can put it on with your
glasses on?????"..... But I can....try it...It just might work....
Jerry Burr

Demonstrations available this weekend at ThunderHill !!!