Re: Pantera Trivia???

To: pat@prismacars.com, MHKitchen@aol.com, hottr6@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Pantera Trivia???
From: Rmvr53@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:38:17 EST
In a message dated 3/10/2003 9:56:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
pat@prismacars.com writes:

> When with Group 6 SVRA History Committee, we tried to find any Pantera
> T/A history prior to the end of 1972 and had no success.
>
> IMSA might bear some fruit post 1972.  Possibly SCCA production or even
> sports racing classes might have had an entrant or two.  Those records
> are scarce.
>
> Pat Ryan

per the 72 PSC....there is no Pantera...but wait!!! per the 72 PCS (1/73
edition) there IS a Pantera...go figure...it was a mid-year rule change to
allow the car as A Production. As such, it won't show up in early 72 results.
Source? .. Walt Hane

There are several race prepped DeTP's floating around the Denver area...now
if we could just flush'em out to the track....

Bill Fleming