Re: Pantera Trivia???

To: Pat Ryan <pat@prismacars.com>
Subject: Re: Pantera Trivia???
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:05:46 -0500
I was the track announcer at Mid Ohio for 20 some years starting in
around 1967 and I do recall Tope in a Pantera but I don't recall what
series, BUT it had to be Trans-AM or Can-AM cause those were the only
pro races run at Mid Ohio during that period.  IMSA came a bit later I
think, but after all these years, and all those races, and all the
martinis in the little gray cells, damned if I can be sure. So I'll just
pool my ignorance here and wish you all well.

PS  The GT 40 P/1005 that I recently acquired is well on its way back to
vintage race condition.  It has a VERY long race history including 5th
on the grid at LeMans in 1965.  Maybe next season if things continue to
go well.

I won't sell this one to Pat Ryan like I did Mark Donahues first race
car, the Elva Courier.  HA HA Pat!!!
Cheers

Larry Dent