Re: Question on HSR

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question on HSR
From: Derek <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:48:08 -0800 (PST)
And so the debate goes on.

We've had one guy make a complaint to the wide, wide world
(AKA this forum) that he and his father were "dumped on".
It may or may not be legitimate. We don't know the other
side of the story. We don't know if he complained to HSR.
In fact we don't really know very much at all but we seem
to want to support him.

Have you noticed the complainer isn't joining in?

I suggest we cease even thinking about the whole thing
until he does - or until we know what really happened.

If they really were dumped on I sympathize with them. If
he, the son, is simply an unjustified whiner then I
sympathize with HSR for the crap we've dumped on them the
last few days. Even if you don't like HSR for other reasons
there has been nothing in this debate that has justified
such rancour.

Sort of like party politics - doesn't matter what the
subject is just vote the party line - that way you don't
have to think.

Rant over.

.