RE: Question about HSR

To: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question about HSR
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:00:39 -0800
John,

He is a member of the Central FL region and I think that he has run at least
one of your events.    The biggest problems for him is (1)finding folks to
crew for him and (2) the long distance tows (he's in Pensacola).  He was
looking forward to running with HSR at Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama
because its so close to him, but I think that's somewhat in doubt now.