FW: Question about HSR

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Question about HSR
From: "Pat Ryan" <pat@prismacars.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:49:41 -0600
Craig,

Good points.  The pictures may have been taken at Sebring, maybe not.
In any case the discussion may have been radials rather than slicks as
the reason to change to approved tires.  Size may also have been an
issue.  They may have been 50 series or too wide.  Maybe not.

Surely after three years they knew what the tire rules were.

Pat