RE: Question About a the Oldsmoble 61-62 Alumnum Block

To: <JXLmail@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question About a the Oldsmoble 61-62 Alumnum Block
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:33:27 -0800
Isn't that the engine that GM sold to Rover?  Don't know about the oringinal
B-O-P blocks, but the Rover ones seem sturdy.  The only thing I'd wonder
about is the $$$$ of go-fast stuff for it and the $$$$ to make all the
"special" stuff for it (like the adapter to the transaxle, etc)

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA