Re: Question About a the Oldsmoble 61-62 Alumnum Block

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question About a the Oldsmoble 61-62 Alumnum Block
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:53:38 -0800 (PST)
You can add the Lotus 15 to the list of cars which ran
the BOP Ally V8... not a um, factory installation but
successfully developed and raced in 1961 by Sy Kaback
on the East Coast
(http://www.simplesevens.com/sykaback/06.htm). At
least one other Lotus 15 was prepared in this manner
on the West coast (was it Pete Lovely?), and I believe
the transplant caught on in the UK as well.

What are you planning on powering with it?

Cheers,
John D.