Re: Authenticity

To: Mike <Michael_Gee@telus.net>, Vintage Race
Subject: Re: Authenticity
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:46:28 -0800
on 8/29/03 3:22 PM, Mike at Michael_Gee@telus.net wrote:

> Larry,
> How much of the original car must you have to qualify?  Would a s/n
> plaque be enough?  Would a seat, dash, or what?  Has this been written
> in stone as yet?

I still have all of the original (very nasty) bodywork from my Lotus Eleven
(#275 -- which doesn't have a chassis plate).  I was thinking about having
it restored, making a new frame and buying components to flesh out the
mechanicals.  Then I could have two of the same car and make a reasonable
case for the fact that they are both authentic.

Brett Johnson