Re: Would like to ask some advice

To: vintage-race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Would like to ask some advice
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:36:37 -0700
I was at Monterey driving a "Real" GT-350. (We had engine trouble and
didn't make any of the practices but did make the race at the back of
the grid with a band aided engine.) On lap 8 or 9 I was lapped
simultaneously by the two leaders, John Morton and Derek Bell, each
driving  a Daytona coupe. They split me between turn 9 and 10. I knew
that one was real and the other a "rebody" but that didn't diminish my
concentration to hold my line and not hit either one.

I was successful.

Craig Wright