Sputtering

From: Steve Robbins (stever(at)ebicom.net)
Date: Sat Oct 25 1997 - 21:02:19 CDT

Jarrid:

You seem to be really knowledgeable so I pose this question. I have a
stock Series V B395000767 LRX. Occationally, after a short trip to
the Dairy Queen driveup for a Blizzard it happens. The car acts as if
it has no power and is running on 1 or 2 cylinders. it sputters and
coughs and chokes until I can get it up to speed. Then, most of the
time it is fine. It appears to happen after a short run and a long
time at idle. I have observed some threads about timing chain and
distributer bushings causing similar problems. May I have the benefit of
your opinion.

Steve Robbins
B395000767 LRX
New Albany, MS