Re[4]: new roadster owner

To: "John E. Stromgren" <jstromgr@sqi.com>
Subject: Re[4]: new roadster owner
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:25:25 -0700
John,

I misinterpreted your comment, sorry. You weren't disagreeing about the
test status being the sole function of the S/Brake knob, you were adding a
side-comment about the fuse. Yes, the fuse supplies power to the
brake-pedal switch, and power to the S/Brake light. So when that fuse
fails, then neither brake-lights nor S/Brake light will function.

But if the fuse is good, and a tail-light is broken then the S/Brake light
will be unaffected, and the S/Brake light will only light if the S/Brake
knob is pulled or the brake pressure is bad.

Cheers, Fred - So.SF