Re: Gas

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gas
From: "Richard B. Chianese" <Richard.B.Chianese@swpc.siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 09:26:10 -0400
Gary,

Wasn't this the plot for a movie about 10 years ago?  "Who Framed Roger
Rabbit?"  Christopher Lloyd did a fantastic job as a cartoon character!

Eddie Valient - "Freeway?  What the hell's a freeway?"
Judge Doom - "Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to
Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast!  Traffic jams will be a thing of the
past."

Judge Doom - "You lack vision, but I see a place where people get on and
off the freeway.  On and off, off and on all day, all night!  Soon,
where Toon Town once stood will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive
motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food.  Tire salons,
automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as
far as the eye can see!  My God, it'll be beautiful!"

Rick Chianese
SRL311-14035
Orlando, FL - Ptly cloudy and 80F.
Hess gas 1.099 reg - 1.179 prem