Re: Gas

To: "Richard B. Chianese" <Richard.B.Chianese@swpc.siemens.com>
Subject: Re: Gas
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 07:59:43 -0700
I knew there something I that I had wanted to add to that message that I
forgot. When I saw "...Roger Rabbit" I thought the bit about replacing
the trolley lines with freeways was just a plot device - I learned later
that it was based on reality!

--
Kid hitching on bumper of trolley (to Eddie Valiant, who is doing the
same): Hey mister, don't you have a car?

Eddie Valiant: A car? Who needs a car? LA has the best public transit
system in the world!
--

You can forgive anyone who was born after WWII for thinking that that
exchange was pure fantasy!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA