Re: $25,000 Roadster: Why not?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $25,000 Roadster: Why not?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:11:29 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/00 10:39:50 AM EST, casalp@earthlink.net writes:

<< LOSS! loss of money invested, loss of time,etc. If this Roadster sets
 a precedent by selling for 25k so be it.  >>

Well, I feel that no matter what you put into the car monetarily you
eventually get it back in "good feelings" and sometimes a better state of
mental health.  ;>)   I certainly do.  (Especially this morning when I went
for a quick Sunday morning drive)

But, "Everything has a price."  Unfortunately, that statement seems to be
quite true.
How much would you pay to lower your blood pressure and enjoy doing it at the
same time.  Unless you were chasing down Victor or Dennis, a peaceful drive
in your Roadster can be very calming.  Would you rather collect your thoughts
in a quiet room or in the drivers seat "humming" along on a two lane highway?

Price....?  Inconsequential.  I look forward to visiting Dr.SRL311 twice a
week for my regular therepy sessions.  And even if I can't hit the open road
I am happy just sitting in the car in the garage with the radio softly
playing while I reminisce about the Route 66 road trip two years ago.  Those
dashboard lights are so hypnotic!  ;>)

I believe that I have about 12k into my Roadster but it sure is alot cheaper
than other types of therapy.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex