Re: $25,000 Roadster: Why not?

To: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: $25,000 Roadster: Why not?
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 08:40:15 -0700
"List, I agree! My roadsters are valuable to me. Any "fair market value"

= LOSS! loss of money invested, loss of time,etc. If this Roadster sets
a precedent by selling for 25k so be it. it will help us all in some
small degree in raising the value of our cars. Lets face it, our cars
are rare and very valuable to us. It would be nice to have their
"market  value" go up as well

Roman Rist"

And I hope whomever buys  the $25,000.00 roadster gets on this list and
gets the same support and offer of friendship that we all enjoy, merely
because we all own these sweet little cars.
David Pina